Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Family Affair

Something really pleasant, yet strange, happened to me a couple of days ago while my dad and I were taking a walk. On our way back to the parking lot from Five Guys, I spot an old yet charming E21 3 series and pointed it out.

My dad then makes a comment that I will remember for the rest of my life. When he was about my age, he wanted to own a BMW 2002 but he couldn't afford one. It really was one of those father and son moments for me as I now know my aspirations of owning a 2002tii one day is no longer something that would only be special to me, but something that would be special for my family.

Now tonight, as luck would have it, I stumbled across another one of Josh Clason's works. This time, BMW 2002 owner Sky Lund talked about how his father told him about the 2002 when he was younger, and how he plans to drive his car for the rest of his life. Honestly, if the timing were anymore perfect, it'd be sorcery!

No comments:

Post a Comment