Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Geneva 2012: FPH wrap-up

This post feels a bit unnecessary as anyone who really wants to know what went down in Geneva is better off heading over to the massive 76 car list provided by Autoblog's Ultimate Wrap Up.


But let me have my bit of fun.

Best Production Car:
Take notice in a couple of years, I bet it'll depreciate!

Best Concept Car:
Instant classic baddie car for any Hollywood mobster movie

Best in Show:
A gorgeous color, no less

Most wanted in my garage:
Thor's hammer is prepped for a trip to Ikea

Most wanted to drive:
Incredible from every angle!

Biggest Surprise:
One of the few cars without teasers or spy shots before the show.
Gumpert gave us a big surprise!


Most disappointing:
Terrible choice in name aside, the car is okay...
but not what I thought it would be.
Most indifferent:
I'm actually more curious about the tandem bike behind the car!

Honorable mentions:


Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment