Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Quarter Life Crisis.

Sometimes I go to bed with comforting thoughts. I've got plenty of time and it'll be a while yet before I turn 25. But then the following morning, I would jump out of bed, look into the mirror, and tear my hair out with panic. I'm almost 25 and I've yet to figure out what to do with myself.

On that note, there's a lot that can be said about Adam Cramer. He figured his strengths and weaknesses and knew what it is he wanted to do at a young age. Anybody can see the passion he puts into his work. I mean, look at his shop! He even said he never bothered to count the exact amount of motorcycles.


Handmade Portraits: Liberty Vintage Motorcycles from Etsy on Vimeo.

His criticism to the new youths of America aside, I only hope to one day discover my own crystal clear destiny. It isn't very likely that I would become a vintage motorcycle mechanic but the whole idea of automotive journalism makes me pretty happy. And I'm not even getting paid for it.

Go out there and have a good weekend everybody!

To our viewers out there in Japan, our thoughts are with you. Hang in there, we wish for great success in your rescue efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment