Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, March 11, 2011

An Apple a Day...

Since we've been talking about incredibly rare Porsches and old episodes of Top Gear, I thought I'd combine the two topics.  Conveniently, this brings us to the most recent limited edition uber-car from Stuttgart, the Carrera GT.  It just so happens to be, in my opinion, with its unique V10 whoooop whhhooooooop, the best sounding car... in the world.



I know we all dream about driving this car or one of its contemporaries, the Mclaren Mercedes SLR and Ferrari Enzo.  Still more people dream of owning an exotic like this V2 rocket.  However, very few understand what it takes to maintain a hyper car.  Well I'm here to do my civic duty as a blogger and reblog the images of Jason Tang and words of Rowan Horncastle.  Click here to see the complete list as well as more pics.





No comments:

Post a Comment